Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Blessing Outfit


This past Sunday we blessed the baby at church. For weeks, no months, before he was born I searched all sorts of fancy boutiques, department stores, chain stores and etsy for something for him to wear, but found nothing. So I decided I had to make something. I wanted something simple and classic with an heirloom quality. I wanted something blue, not white. I don't know why but I have blessed all my boys in blue. I found a great online store that will send you free swatches of fabric. After getting the samples in the mail I picked the color I wanted and went to the fabric store for a pattern. I don't know if it was me or the pattern, but I had a hard time with some of the directions, so I'm not sure if I made it right, but it works. I love how it turned out!

1 comment:

  1. I thought Mason looked SO HANDSOME in his outfit! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete